Sierra Madre Wistaria Festival 2015
Video of photos from the 2007 Sierra Madre Wistaria Festival, featuring music by the late Michael Zubia, who performed classical guitar at the vine for several years.
The 2015 Wistaria Vine Festival Will Bring Thousands to Sierra Madre to See the World’s Largest Blossoming Plant
Art and Garden Faire features up to 150+ Artisans
WHO Public invited: Shuttle ticket serves as entry ticket – Order Wistaria shuttle tickets online
WHAT Viewing of Wistaria Vine: Annual Wistaria Festival and Village celebration; World’s largest blossoming plant
WHEN March 15, 2015 �
Vine viewing: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. �
Art & Craft Faire: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
WHERE Sierra Madre – East of Pasadena, northwest of Arcadia. Take Foothill freeway (210) to Baldwin Avenue off-ramp; Go north one mile to Sierra Madre Boulevard for Festivities, shuttle buses, information and parking.
HOW For updated Wistaria Festival info., call 626-355-5111. For Wistaria Festival related questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shuttle ticket serves as entry ticket, if not riding shuttle, you may view the vine, as well.
- Advance reservations required; tickets limited
- Shuttle buses (optional; however, walk is one mile uphill, between downtown Sierra Madre and Wistaria Vine).
- Order Shuttle Tickets Online
- $15/person (+$1.82 fee); Seniors and kids 6 – 16, $7 (+ $1.38 fee), age 5 and under free (price is the same, whether you go one way or round trip, no refunds or exchanges) Day of event tickets, $15.
- Tickets also available in town (cost of ticket only, without online fee) at: Bean Town, Bottle Shop and Savor the Flavor
Note: Grounds are on private property; access incompatible for people with limited mobility; call 626-355-5111 for more information. Wheelchairs, strollers not allowed.
Tour Groups: Contact the Chamber at 626-355-5111 for procedure.
WHAT ELSE? FESTIVITIES in downtown Sierra Madre (near shuttles):
- NEW THIS YEAR! Wistaria Auto Show!
- Art & Craft Faire, up to 150+ juried artisans, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Village restaurants featuring indoor and outdoor dining
- Live music featuring musical acts in outdoor locations
- Special Wistaria Festival US Postal Stamp cancellation
- Memorial Park Kids’ Zone and Food Court
History of the Vine, by town Historian Phyllis Chapman (written in 2012, so add two years)
Special Postmark Cancellation During Festival (and the following 30 days) Check back to confirm 2015 participation
Ham Radio Operators Essential Part of Logistics of Festival (written a couple years ago, but not much has changed.)
Wistaria Festival 2008 Pictures and Video �
Wistaria Festival 2007 Pictures�
Wistaria Festival 2004 Pictures�
Wistaria Festival 2003 Pictures�
Wistaria Festival 2002 Pictures
Wistaria Festival 2001 Pictures
Wistaria Festival 2000 Pictures
Wistaria Festival 1999 Pictures �
For a large picture of the vine (from the year 2000), click here